Wednesday, November 19, 2008

1FS Around the World: A

So I'm in blog mode again. In celebration of that I have decided to do a new section showing some international skateboarding. A lot of this stuff gets over looked; and 8that sucks. I'll try my best to go through the alphabet and post some skaters from different countries. Unless its impossible...X and Z come to mind.

Today we start with the letter A.

Chris Pfanner is from Austria, and he is on Anti Hero.


Chima Ferguson is from Australia...This is his part from Volcom's "Lets Live".


Argentina is a little tougher, I could just post a Butcher clip, but thats too easy. Here is a dude named Paris Laurenti...Nothing amazing or anything but he skates to the Smiths...and well, you know.

*I actually just re-watched this...This kid has a rad "who gives a shit" style. Down



And here is a little ESPN clip about skateboarding in Buenos Aires.


2 comments:

Watson said...

Zambia.
Zimbabwe.

You're welcome.

Ben said...

whoah, that paris guys' last line was so solid