Monday, June 9, 2008

Skate Mental Press Release

I just got an email with the following Press Release:

Skate Mental L.L.C

6.9.08



After a retarded amount of beer, Skate Mental finally got a good enough buzz to put Nate Broussard on the team. Fighting the curse of the man am, Nate will be filming for the new Skate Mental promo due early september. "Hopefully he gets some good stuff so we don't have to kick him off," says brand manager Brad Staba. Not really much else to say besides skate mental is the best company known to man. All other companies should be sad and lose sleep at night knowing they will never be as good as Skate Mental. Just kidding...or am I?



Thanks,

Cool, Heres a couple of his parts via Youtube.
from F.O.R.E and Friends

This part is SICK...From the Bueno Promo called Wizards of Radical.

1 comment:

Watson said...

Dude I was so bummed when I watched that Wizards Of Rad because I had been sitting on that T-Rex song to go in my next video for awhile.

Luckily for me the guy who I was gonna use it for didn't get enough footage for a section and then moved away.